Eagle Rewards Checking
Eagle Bank offers a checking account for customers interested in interest.
- Earn Our Highest Checking Interest1-Qualifying is easy, just meet these minimum statement cycle requirements:
- 16 Visa® Debit Card purchases that post and clear
- One ACH auto debit or direct deposit that post and clear
- Receive your statements electronically (eStatements)
- Annual percentage Yield is subject to change.
- ATM Fee Reimbursement2-Use any ATM, anywhere. Bring us the receipt and we'll pay you back for non-network ATM fees.
- Disappearing Fee- Monthly fee of $3.95 gets reduced $0.25 for every debit card purchase. Make 16 or more purchases that post and clear during the statement cycle and the fee is eliminated!
- FREE Electronic Banking Package - Includes Online Banking, Online Bill Payment, eStatements3, Mobile Banking, Mobile Check Deposit, P2P Payments and 24-hour Telephone banking.
- FREE Visa® Debit Card4
- Only $25 Deposit to Open
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Unlimited Check Writing
Courtesy Overdraft Privilege
Courtesy Overdraft Privilege5 is an overdraft program designed to pay checks and electronic items that would otherwise be returned for insufficient funds. Talk to a Customer Service Representative about your options.
Receive even more with Eagle Savings, click here to learn more.
- Lower APY applies to balances over $10,000 and when qualifications are not met. See Bank for details.
- ATM fee reimbursement limited to $20 per cycle. Present ATM receipts for reimbursement within 60 days of fee charge.
- Paper statements are optional for $3.00 per month.
- Replacement card fee may apply. See bank for details.
- The bank charges a fee of $24 for each overdraft. Overdrafts must be repaid within five business days. We do authorize and pay overdrafts for checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, certain ACH transactions and automatic bill payments. We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for ATM transactions and everyday debit card transactions unless you ask us to. We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.