Eagle Secure Checking
Eagle Bank offers a checking account for customers interested in added security features.1
- Credit File Monitoring2 - Providing daily monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit reports. Credit Report and Score3 - access to triple bureau credit report and single bureau credit score. (Registration and activation required.)
- Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services - access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage4 - to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as reimbursement for costs associated with attorney fees, loan application fees, long distance calls, cerified mail and notarized fraud documents, medical record costs, costs for daycare and elder care, travel adn accommodations, as well as coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records.
- Online Identity Theft News Center - valuable phone and web resources (Registration and activation required.)
- Identity Monitoring - Monitoring over 1,000 databases. (Registration and activation required.)
- FREE Electronic Banking Package - Includes Online Banking, Online Bill Payment, eStatements7, Mobile Banking, Mobile Check Deposit, P2P Payments and Digital Wallet.
- FREE MasterCard® Debit Card7
- Only $25 Deposit to Open
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Only $3.95 per month - Compare and Save!
- Cellular Telephone Protection4,5 – Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad.
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Policy4,9 – Receive up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.)
- ATM Fee Reimbursement6 – Use any ATM, anywhere. Bring us the receipt and we’ll pay you back for non-network ATM fees.
Courtesy Overdraft Privilege
Courtesy Overdraft Privilege10 is an overdraft program designed to pay checks and electronic items that would otherwise be returned for insufficient funds. Talk to a Customer Service Representative about your options.
Receive even more with Eagle Savings, click here to learn more.
- Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner or to business, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
- Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
- Credit Score is a Vantage Score 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
- Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
- Maximum of 2 claims per year. Covers the first three phones on a cellular telephone paid through your checking account. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account.)
- ATM fee reimbursement limited to $20 per cycle. Present ATM receipts for reimbursement within 60 days of fee charge.
- Paper statements are optional for $3.00 per month.
- Replacement card fee may apply. See bank for details.
- If you wish to name a beneficiary, please complete a beneficiary form. If there is no designated beneficiary on file, benefits will be paid according to the Master Policy. As an eligible account holder with a participating financial institution, you and your joint account holders, and family members, if applicable, are enrolled as members of the Econocheck Association, of which your financial institution is a sponsor. Certain Benefits, including insurance coverage, take effect on the date you enrolled in your eligible account and will end the earlist of: (1) the first of the month in which your eligible account fees, if applicable, were last paid, (2) termination of your eligible account, or (3) termination of the applicable policy. As a member, you may be entitled to be represented at the annual meeting of Econocheck Association. For questions regarding claims of your coverage, or for more information, you may contact us at www.eclubonline.net or 866-210-0361.
- The bank charges a fee of $29 for each overdraft. Overdrafts must be repaid within five business days. We do authorize and pay overdrafts for checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, certain ACH transactions and automatic bill payments. We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for ATM transactions and everyday debit card transactions unless you ask us to. We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
Insurance products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.