Eagle Secure Checking
Eagle Bank offers a checking account for customers interested in added security features.1
- Triple Bureau Credit File Monitoring - Providing daily monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit reports. Includes access to your credit score and 3-in-1 credit report. (Registration and activation required.)
- Resolution Services - Toll-free access to a dedicated consumer fraud recovery specialist who can walk you through the process of reclaiming your identity.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 - For expenses associated with clearing your name and repairing damaged credit should you fall victim to identity theft.
- Online Identity Theft News Center - Resources to safeguard your identity.
- Total Identity Monitoring - Monitoring over 1,000 non-credit databases where idenity theft could be evident. (Registration and activation required.)
- FREE Electronic Banking Package - Includes Online Banking, Online Bill Payment, eStatements3, Mobile Banking, Mobile Check Deposit, P2P Payments and 24-hour Telephone banking.
- FREE Visa® Debit Card4
- Only $25 Deposit to Open
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Only $3.95 per month - Compare and Save!
- Cellular Telephone Protection5 – Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad.
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Policy6 – Receive up to $10,000 of 24-hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. (Coverage divides equally on joint accounts and reduces by 50% at age 70.)
- ATM Fee Reimbursement7 – Use any ATM, anywhere. Bring us the receipt and we’ll pay you back for non-network ATM fees.
Courtesy Overdraft Privilege
Courtesy Overdraft Privilege8 is an overdraft program designed to pay checks and electronic items that would otherwise be returned for insufficient funds. Talk to a Customer Service Representative about your options.
Receive even more with Eagle Savings, click here to learn more.
- IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. IDProtect benefits are available to joint account holders (unless otherwise noted). Benefits are not available to a “signer” or “beneficiary” of the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students.
- Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
- Paper statements are optional for $3.00 per month.
- Replacement card fee may apply. See bank for details.
- Refer to Guide To Benefit for complete details of coverage.
- Plateau Insurance Company of Crossville, TN will be our Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Underwriter. Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
- ATM fee reimbursement limited to $20 per cycle. Present ATM receipts for reimbursement within 60 days of fee charge.
- The bank charges a fee of $24 for each overdraft. Overdrafts must be repaid within five business days. We do authorize and pay overdrafts for checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, certain ACH transactions and automatic bill payments. We do not authorize and pay overdrafts for ATM transactions and everyday debit card transactions unless you ask us to. We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
Insurance products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.